Attorney at Law
Real estate and construction law
Mr. Hohm mainly advises in the area of private building and architectural law, both in the enforcement and defence of claims.
Mr. Hohm already specialized in public building and planning law during his studies.
Mr. Hohm is a doctoral student at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich.
- High school diploma in Penzberg (Upper Bavaria)
- Study of law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- First state examination in Munich
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich
- Second state examination in Munich
Admitted as a lawyer since 2020