Mr. Schmidt advises companies and company executives in all matters of individual and collective employment law, including the minimization of liability risks by introducing effective compliance structures.
Mr. Schmidt has many years of experience in human resources management. As the human resources manager of a medium-sized service company, he was responsible for designing and implementing employment contracts and representing the company’s management in court and in negotiations with works councils. As part of his advanced practical legal training with the chairman of an establishment-level arbitration committee, he assisted with the negotiation and revision of numerous works agreements. Therefore, industrial constitution law is one of Mr. Schmidt‘s main fields of expertise and interest.
- High school diploma in Berlin
- Studied in Berlin
- First State Exam in Berlin
- Advanced practical legal training at the Berlin Court of Appeal
- Second State Exam in Berlin
- Due diligence under employment law
- Defense of company representatives in civil liability lawsuits
- Legally secure design of temporary employment contracts for a nationwide service group