Dr. Dingler advises and represents companies in the area of private construction law. He serves public and private customers, builders, architects, engineers, and project managers. His work centers on strategic consulting during construction, contract design, and litigation. Dr. Dingler also advises and designs contracts in the field of real-estate law, particularly for project developments.
- High school diploma in Vaterstetten near Munich
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2002
- JUC Netzwerk Bau- und Architektenrecht
- Institut für Baurecht Freiburg im Breisgau e.V.
- Preparing and negotiating the project development agreement comprising all services as part of one of the largest commercial new construction projects in Munich
- Ongoing consulting for cities and districts in matters of construction and real-estate law
- Ongoing consulting for municipal residential construction companies on new construction projects and disputes concerning construction and architecture law
- Comprehensive legal contract services for a real-estate group of companies, primarily for new construction projects
- Ongoing consulting for a leading international company in the glass construction and structural-facings sector