Specialist lawyer for construction and architecture law
Mr. Labicki specializes in public and private construction law.
In the area of public construction law he primarily advises property owners, project developers, investors, and property developers when developing construction projects. One focus of his work is enforcing contested building rights and creating building rights.
In the field of private construction law, Mr. Labicki advises principals and contractors in the course of large and medium-size construction projects, primarily in the areas of infrastructure and commercial and residential construction. His work includes all legal consulting services from preparing and negotiating construction agreements to representation during disputes in court.
- High school diploma in Elsterwerda
- Studied at Humboldt University in Berlin
- First State Exam in Berlin
- Advanced practical legal training at Superior Court
- Second State Exam in Berlin
- Licensed to practice law since 2011
- Specialist lawyer for construction and architecture law
- Attorney in a law firm specializing in construction and real-estate law
- Attorney at Zirngibl
- Lecturer in public construction law at Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin (HWR)
- Legal consulting during new construction of a residential area with a small commercial component (construction volume over €100 million)
- Legal consulting during one of the largest infrastructure projects in Germany
- Representation in court in connection with implementing two large infrastructure projects, each with an eight-figure value in dispute