Attorney at law
Specialist lawyer for employment law
Ms. Quarg specializes in advising companies and senior executives in matters of employment law. She advises and represents national and international clients in all areas of individual and collective employment law. Her clients include food producers (particularly of meat and sausage products), mechanical engineering companies, companies in the IT, pharmaceuticals and fashion sectors, and service companies.
Ms. Quarg advises our clients both in “day-to-day” matters (terminations, warnings, transfers, design of employment contracts, termination and severance agreements, etc.) and on company acquisitions and restructurings.
Other focal points of her work include industrial constitution law (particularly company agreements), occupational integration management and the conduct of litigation before the labor courts.
AWARDS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Our clients appreciate Ms. Quarg as an always reliable legal counsellor who can lead difficult negotiations and legal proceedings to a successful conclusion.
- Studied law in Bonn
- First State Exam in Bonn
- Advanced practical legal training at Cologne Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Cologne
- Licensed to practice law since 2014
- Attorney at the law firm RPO Rechtsanwälte in Cologne
- Freelance attorney for the law firm Wurll + Kollegen in Düsseldorf
- Exam corrector at the University of Cologne
- Attorney at Zirngibl Rechtsanwälte mbB
- Specialist lawyer for employment law since 2020
- Closure of a production facility of a large food manufacturer
- Implementation of a new compensation structure at the individual and collective levels in a mechanical engineering company with more than 1,000 employees
- Judicial assertion of a claim of damages of a substantial amount for a company in the IT sector against its former employees for various criminal offenses
- Advice of several companies on the introduction of mobile working
- September 2018: ZL Aktuell - BAG: Fortentwicklung der Rechtsprechung - Außeror-dentliche Kündigung wegen häufiger Kurzerkrankungen - September 2018: ZL Aktuell - EuGH: Neue Anforderungen bei der Stellenausschrei-bung - Auch Kirchen Unterliegen dem Diskriminierungsverbot - November 2017: Achtung bei befristeten Arbeitsverträgen, TASPO - Oktober 2017: Das neue Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgesetz (Teil 1 bis 4), TASPO - August 2017: ZL-Aktuell – Sonderausgabe zum AÜG (Teil 3) - August 2017: ZL-Aktuell – Sonderausgabe zur Reform zum Mutterschutzgesetz - Juli 2017: ZL-Aktuell – Sonderausgabe zum AÜG (Teil 2) - April 2017: ZL-Aktuell – Sonderausgabe zum AÜG (Teil 1)