Specialist lawyer for employment law
Dr. Putzhammer represents German and international companies in all matters of individual and collective employment law. A particular focus of her work is advising clients on transactions and on the employment law ramifications of restructuring and reorganization projects, from strategic planning to the implementation of change processes.
She possesses many years of experience in dealing with works councils, particularly in the negotiation of the reconciliation of interests and the social compensation plan.
Dr. Putzhammer also advises companies, corporate representatives and executives in all matters related to the design, conclusion and termination of employment contracts and represents our clients in employment law and labor court proceedings throughout Germany.
Dr. Putzhammer also advises clients in matters related to supplementary pension funds for public-sector employees (particularly the German Supplementary Pension Fund and the German Federal and State Government Employees Retirement Fund) and corporate co-determination (particularly the support of our clients in all matters related to employee representatives on corporate supervisory boards).
Dr. Putzhammer regularly lectures on different topics of employment law.
- High school diploma in Laufen a.d. Salzach
- Studied law in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from the University of Regensburg
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2006
- Specialist lawyer for employment law since 2010
Our clients appreciate Dr. Putzhammer as a reliable, efficient and pragmatic counsellor and for her negotiating style that is both assertive and geared to conflict resolution, particularly also in difficult situations.
- Advice of private-sector, public-sector and church-run clinic groups and large hospital groups in matters related to the spin-off of non-core services and the restructuring and reinforcement of core medical services
- Advice on site closures and site relocations as part of the reorganization of the German subsidiaries of a British packaging company
- Ongoing employment law advice, including advice on the professional separation of senior executives, of a large German publishing company
- Ongoing employment law and strategic-structural advice of various media companies and agencies
- Advice on and implementation of mass layoffs of companies in various sectors, including communications with government authorities
- Advice on the selection of employee representatives on the supervisory board of one of Germany’s biggest clinic groups
- Advice of private-sector and public-sector employers in all matters related to membership in the German Supplementary Pension Fund and/or the German Federal and State Employees Retirement Fund and the cancellation of those memberships
- Co-Autorin des Standardwerks „Compliance Aktuell“ – C.F. Müller-Verlag, 2015
- Autorin der ZL-Newsletter zu den Sonderthemen VBL und Health Care
- Referentin unserer Arbeitgeberforum-Reihe „Update Arbeitsrecht“