Specialist lawyer for employment law
Specialist lawyer for family law
Ms. Schnigula specializes in advising clients in matters of individual and collective employment law and in representing private and public employers in court proceedings. In addition to the ongoing advice of companies in all matters of employment law, Ms. Schnigula regularly advises on restructuring projects such as site closures, site relocations and spin-offs.
She lectures regularly on different topics of employment law, in both external and in-house seminars.
Ms. Schnigula is also a specialist lawyer for family law. She advises clients in all matters related to marriage contracts and divorce settlements and represents clients in divorce proceedings, matrimonial property disputes and alimony disputes.
AWARDS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Ms. Schnigula is appreciated by our clients as an experienced and highly proficient legal counsellor. They especially appreciate her objective, constructive and very pleasant manner, as well as her quick response times.
- Studied in Bonn
- First State Exam before the judicial examination board of the Cologne Higher Regional Court
- Advanced practical legal training at the Koblenz Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam at the Koblenz Higher Regional Court
- Licensed to practice law since 2001
- Specialist lawyer for employment law since 2006
- Specialist lawyer for family law since 2006
- Closure of a rehabilitation clinic as part of an insolvency proceeding with debtor in possession
- Spin-off of non-core services of a large clinic, including the reconciliation of interests and social compensation plan, mass layoffs, the support and complete implementation of the measure, and the conduct of subsequent adversary proceedings
- Regular advice on restructurings and workforce reduction measures
- Representation of companies on the separation of senior executives
- Defense against pay scale classification lawsuits under the civil service collective agreement
- Der richtige Umgang mit Low Performern (München, Duisburg)
- Führungskräfteschulung Betriebsverfassungsrecht (München, Duisburg)
- Die Reform des Arbeitnehmerüberlassungsgesetzes (München)
- Der Wiedereinstellungsanspruch – Voraussetzungen und Vorgehensweise, AnwZert ArbR 12/2019 Anm. 2
- Kündigungsschutzklage und Folgekündigung, AnwZert ArbR 4/2018 Anm. 3
- Der Zugang von Kündigungen bei Einwurf-Einschreiben, AnwZert 5/2017 Anm. 2
- ZL Blog zu EuGH-Urteil vom 14.05.2019 (C-55/18) Arbeitgeber müssen Arbeitszeiten künftig systematisch erfassen