Dr. Jilek consults on all areas of intellectual property and competition law (antitrust law and unfair competition).
One focus of her work is serving companies in the course of M&A transactions and joint ventures with a view to German and European merger regulations, and consulting on the development of new business models and contract design with respect to their relevance for antitrust law.
Another focus is the elaboration of trademark research and registration, strategic consulting for planned registrations, managing individual property rights and large portfolios, and defending and enforcing them. In addition, she specializes in consulting in the area of research and development, particularly contract design.
- High school diploma in Munich
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from the University of Augsburg
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2012
- Consulting and registration of the planned merger of an insurance company
- Consulting during the development of new business models for a media company
- Servicing a large trademark portfolio of a healthcare company
- Design and negotiation of research and development agreements in the metal and electrical engineering field