Ms. Werther advises companies in matters of competition law (unfair competition and antitrust law) and industrial property protection.
A focal point of Ms. Werther’s work is antitrust law. She advises clients in matters of merger control, distribution antitrust law and the enforcement of and defense against claims for damages under antitrust law.
Another focal point of Ms. Werther’s work is the law of freedom of expression, particularly in relation to publications on the Internet.
- High school diploma in Bremen
- Studied in Hamburg and Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2016
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- Advice on and design of selective distribution systems
- Enforcement of and defense against claims for damages under antitrust law
- Enforcement of claims under the law of freedom of expression
- Support of trademark law portfolios (advice, enforcement of and defense against claims)
- Advice on and design of licensing agreements under trademark law, design law and copyright law
- Assertion of and defense against claims under copyright law