Attorney at Law
Ms. Lorenz specializes in public building, planning, and environmental law.
She focuses primarily on consulting for project developers, municipalities, and individuals in matters pertaining to establishing building rights, development planning, and special urban planning legislation. In addition, Ms. Lorenz provides support in the context of the building permitting process and when enforcing disputed development rights.
Ms. Lorenz also has special experience supporting real-estate transactions for a wide variety of asset classes and in performing buyers’ and sellers’ due diligence.
- High school diploma in St. Ottilien
- Studied in Munich and Paris
- First State Exam in Munich
- Maîtrise en Droit in Paris
- Advanced practical legal training at the Munich Higher Regional Court
- Elective posting at the German Embassy in Paris
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Research assistant at the University of Augsburg, Chair for Public and European Law, Environmental Law, and Planning Law, Dr. Martin Kment
- Licensed to practice law since 2017
- Attorney at a large international corporate law firm in Munich
- At Zirngibl Rechtsanwälte since 2020
- Confoederatio ottiliensis
- Deutsch-französische Juristenvereinigung e.V.
REFERENCES, CLIENTS, PROJECTS
- Consulting on establishing development rights for various residential construction projects and providing support in the building permitting process
- Support in the development planning process and building rights developments for various municipalities and investors
- Review of public-law risks as part of real-estate transactions
- Support in the purchase, development, and sale of various project developments throughout German
- Kment/Lorenz: Eckpfeiler des deutschen Verwaltungsrechts auf europäischem Prüfstand, EurUP 2016, pp. 47ff.
- Ishola/Lorenz: Kein Wertersatz für Verschlechterungen bei Rückgabe eines mangelhaften Werks nach berechtigter Selbstvornahme, ZfIR 2020, pp. 134ff.