Dr. Schiele advises clients in all matters of corporate law with a special focus on transaction advice and the formation of joint ventures (company acquisitions and sales, acquisition of equity interests, M&A/venture capital). He advises company founders, SMEs and exchange-listed companies. His clients are mainly active in the fields of equity investment management, software development and real estate management.
Another focal point of his work is advising clients in matters of insolvency law, particularly insolvency creditors.
- High school diploma from Kurfürst-Maximilian-Gymnasium Burghausen
- Studied at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from Tulane University (New Orleans, USA)
- Doctoral degree from Bayreuth University
- Licensed to practice law since 2007
- DAV (Deutscher Alpen Verein) (German Alpine Association)
- Advice of a turnaround specialist in matters of investments, equity investment management and the sale of equity investments
- Advice on the sale of a real estate portfolio
- Advice on a two-story real estate joint venture
- Advice of venture capital providers and start-ups in relation to financing rounds
- Advice of a commercial credit provider before and during the insolvency proceedings of its customers