Specialist lawyer for tax law
Dr. Lehner serves companies and shareholders in all corporate legal matters, including taxation aspects. His focus includes litigation, particularly enforcing and defending against D&O liability claims in court.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Dr. Lehner has often been listed in the JUVE law guide as a recommended attorney for corporate law.
- High school diploma in Pullach
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training in Munich and Rosenheim
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich, under Prof. Peter Badura
- Licensed to practice law since 1994
- Represented a former bank director in defending against claims in connection with cum/ex transactions
- Represented the former director of Bayern LB in defending against claims from the purchase of Hypo Alpe Adria Bank and trading in asset-backed securities
- Represented a listed media enterprise in actions for revocation and rescission of resolutions by the shareholders’ meeting
- Corporate housekeeping at a variety of financial services companies