Dr. Luig specializes in private construction and architecture law, as well as rental and residential property law. The firm’s clients served by her include planning offices, property developers, construction contractors, and homeowners’ associations. In particular, she also works in the field of out-of-court dispute resolution.
- Studied at Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Universitá degli studi Firenze, and Ruprechts-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
- First State Exam in Heidelberg
- Advanced practical legal training at Hannover Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Hannover
- Doctoral degree from Ruprechts-Karls-Universität Heidelberg
- Licensed to practice law since 1999
- Attorney at Gatzka von Rosenthal und Kollegen and Steinmann, Hansen und Partner
- Partner at KNH Rechtsanwälte
- Attorney at Zirngibl Rechtsanwälte
- Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.
- Deutsch-Italienische Juristenvereinigung e.V.
- Verband der zertifizierten Mediatoren e.V.
- Institut für Kunst und Recht IfKuR e.V.
- Bauindustrieverband Ost e.V. (Law Working Group)
- Legal consulting during rehabilitation of a prefabricated slab-style housing development under monument protection (construction volume greater than €30 million)
- Legal consulting during construction of a residential townhouse complex (construction volume greater than €40 million)
- Ongoing legal consulting for a property development company during construction of condominium complexes
- Representation in court cases connected with implementation of a large infrastructure project with an eight-figure value in dispute
- Legal consulting for a planning office during planning and implementation when implementing a construction project (construction volume €60 million)