Specialist lawyer in administrative law
Dr. Burgkardt specializes in public construction and sectoral planning law.
One of Dr. Burgkardt’s focuses is on establishing building rights and enforcing disputed building rights for retail and logistics properties and for office and residential construction projects. He represents retail enterprises, project developers, and investors in construction approval proceedings and proceedings for area development planning, including the necessary urban development agreements and negotiations with municipalities and building permit authorities.
The scope of his work also includes municipal law and environmental law. Dr. Burgkardt has particular experience in advising municipalities, particularly as part of area development planning and especially urban planning.
- High school diploma in Munich
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2012
- Specialist lawyer in administrative law
- Work on various area development planning proceedings and building permit proceedings for new construction, expansion and change of use for specialized retail centers and retail grocery outlets
- Developing building rights and enforcement in court of various large-scale retail projects throughout Germany Work on the approval process for a 126,000-square-meter logistics hall, enforcement of the planned drainage concept with immediate legal protection
- Development of a conversion property and work on the area development planning process for residential use and commercial use with approximately 11,000 square meters of floor space
- Serving a residential building company in the course of establishing two development plans and reviewing urban planning agreements to create new intra-urban residential building space in the Upper Bavaria region.
- Establishing building rights for various residential construction projects and work on complex approval processes, including negotiations with public agencies, particularly the local construction commission of the city of Munich.
- Securing and developing building rights for various event operators in Munich (concert and event halls); solving noise- and emission-based conflicts in negotiations with the department for environment and health and the local construction commission of the city of Munich.
- Advising municipalities on special urban planning measures in connection with the development of conversion properties