Specialist lawyer for administrative law
Mr. Rixner advises real estate developers in the course of project development, the procurement of building rights and site development for commercial and residential construction projects. He focuses particularly on the interfaces between public law and civil law.
Another focal point of his work is advising clients on the development and revitalization of retail properties, particularly including advice on large-scale retail projects.
He also advises municipalities on urban land-use planning procedures and in relation to measures under special urban planning legislation and the purchase of adaptive re-use properties. He therefore has experience on both sides.
- High school diploma in Munich
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 1998
- Specialist lawyer for administrative law since 2004