Specialist lawyer in commercial and corporate law
Ms. von Gossler-Kubitz has many years of technical experience in corporate litigation. Ms. von Gossler-Kubitz’s work includes strategic consulting ahead of contentious shareholders’ meetings, representation in court, and searching for practicable solutions for amicably settling conflicts.
Ms. von Gossler-Kubitz primarily serves clients in disputes between shareholders and those concerning the validity of resolutions adopted by shareholders and at annual general meetings. Ms. von Gossler-Kubitz represents both the interests of shareholders and those of affected companies.
In addition, Ms. von Gossler-Kubitz supports shareholders, managers, directors, and Supervisory Board members in fulfillment of their legal duties (“corporate housekeeping”).
Ms. von Gossler-Kubitz’s clients include SMEs as well as listed domestic and foreign companies.
- Studied in Augsburg and Geneva
- Advanced practical legal training in Munich, Paris, and London
- Postgraduate studies for Master of Laws (LL.M. Eur.) at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich: European and International Business Law
- Licensed to practice law since 2004
- Specialist lawyer in commercial and corporate law
- Represented a listed media company in actions for rescission and nullification of resolutions by the annual general meeting
- Disputes between partners of real-estate holding companies
- Corporate housekeeping for an exchange-listed foreign manufacturer of luxury goods
- Consulted on sale of the Holiday Inn Hotel/Frankfurt Airport to an investment management company