Attorney at Law
Intellectual property, competition law, IT law
Ms. Geiger specializes in advising medium-sized companies in all areas of intellectual property and industrial property protection (IP).
In particular, Ms. Geiger advises on the establishment and development of trademark portfolios and advertising concepts as well as their defense, in matters of competition and antitrust law and the protection of trade secrets, including the drafting of contracts and general terms and conditions.
Ms. Geiger is a trained business mediator (MuCDR).
- A-levels in Munich
- Studied law at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich and Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Netherlands
- First state examination in Munich
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Munich with stations at the Department of Culture of the City of Munich, at a major international law firm in Munich and in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Second state examination in Munich
- Admitted to the bar since 2020
Institute for Art and Law IFKUR e.V.