Immediate past Chairman & member of executive comitee LawExchange International
The focus of Dr. Krämer’s work is company succession and consultation and representation when asserting or defending against D&O liability claims and in the context of M&A transactions and plans to acquire participating interests (private equity/venture capital).
In particular, Dr. Krämer also preserves client interests in court and represents them in the course of arbitration proceedings. Furthermore, Dr. Krämer works in the area of commercial law and in inheritance and tax matters.
- Licensed to practice law since 2004
- Member of Inheritance Law Working Group in Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V. (German Lawyer Association)
- Consulted on inheritance dispute among principal shareholders of a listed enterprise (including pooling agreement)
- Consulted on succession in connection with shareholder dispute among family lines at a mechanical engineering SME
- Advised a bank director when defending against D&O liability claims and represented him in a case brought under the Capital Markets Test Case Act
- Advised and represented the director of an SME when defending against D&O liability claims in connection with an M&A transaction
- Restructured a commercial enterprise
- Advised and represented an international venture capital investor in the financing stage for a commercial enterprise