Specialist lawyer for employment law
Dr. Küpperfahrenberg advises companies and executives in all matters of individual and collective employment law. In addition to ongoing employment law support for companies, he also supports them during restructuring, transactions (M&A), and on compliance issues. The executives advised by Dr. Küpperfahrenberg include both managers and managing directors and board members.
Dr. Küpperfahrenberg regularly represents our clients in labor courts and when dealing with public agencies. In addition, he has extensive experience dealing with works councils and labor unions.
Dr. Küpperfahrenberg also advises our clients on special topics, such as internal reentry management, workplace safety laws, when concluding intracompany agreements and company wage-scale agreements, and in case of industrial action.
Over many years Dr. Küpperfahrenberg has acquired special industry expertise in the fields of food production, hotel and restaurant management, mechanical engineering, services, trade, and IT, among others.
Dr. Küpperfahrenberg regularly gives presentations on matters pertaining to employment law and conducts in-house training at our clients’ locations.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Dr. Küpperfahrenberg is particularly valued and recommended by our clients for his business understanding and pragmatic approach.
- Studied law in Bayreuth and Munich
- First State Law Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from University of Bayreuth
- Advanced practical legal training at Nuremberg Higher Regional Court
- Second State Law Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2005
- Specialist lawyer for employment law
- Deutscher Arbeitsgerichtsverband e.V.
- Export-Club Bayern e.V.
- Lions-Clubhilfswerk München-Nymphenburg e.V. (Chair)
- Lions-Club München-Nymphenburg
- Johanniter Unfallhilfe e.V.
- Nationwide reorganization of the compensation structure at a large mechanical-engineering enterprise (20 locations)
- Numerous arbitration cases, for instance in North Rhine-Westphalia on the subject of working hours and on-call duty
- Closure of a food production plant in Bavaria
- Negotiation of company wage-scale agreements for a large food producer in Bavaria
- Modification of the compensation structure for approx. 1,500 employees at a technology enterprise
- Restructuring (personnel reduction) at the German subsidiary of a Japanese global corporation