Specialist lawyer for employment law
Dr. Kaspers advises companies and executives on all matters of individual and collective employment law. He serves our clients during restructuring and represents them in court in employment-related cases.
In addition, Dr. Kaspers provides consultation when concluding intra-company agreements and in matters of wage-scale law.
Another focus of his work is representing directors and managers when negotiating termination agreements and when defending against damage claims.
- High school diploma in Dorsten
- Studied in Bielefeld and Berlin
- First State Exam in Bielefeld
- Doctoral degree from Humboldt University in Berlin
- Advanced practical legal training at Berlin Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Berlin
- Licensed to practice law since 2009
- Specialist lawyer for employment law
- Ongoing consultation on employment law for an international hotel group and performance of several plant closures
- Due diligence under employment law for company purchases
- Negotiations on reconciliation of interests and social compensation plan for a service company as part of restructuring
- Liability cases for directors and officers
- Negotiation of an intracompany agreement on data processing as part of a compliance program
- Regular lecturing work for training specialist lawyers in employment law