Ms. Schlonsak advises companies and senior executives in all matters of individual and collective employment law. Focal points of her work include questions of employee data protection and the design of employment and service contracts. Ms. Schlonsak also assists her clients in employee dismissal protection disputes, both in court and out of court.
- Studied law at Ludwig Maximilians-Universität Munich
- First State Law Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Advice and support of a senior bank executive in the termination of his employment relationship with his employer