Dr. Adler provides comprehensive consultation during real-estate and real-estate portfolio transactions. A further focus of his work is legal support for project development and construction, facilities construction, and infrastructure projects, particularly in the field of hospitals and other healthcare properties. Dr. Adler is responsible at Zirngibl for the real-estate law area of the healthcare practice group.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
For many years Dr. Adler has received constant mention in the JUVE guide as a particularly capable and recommended attorney in the areas of real-estate management law and private construction law.
- High school diploma in Wilhelmshaven
- Studied in Göttingen and Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Elective posting in New York
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 1995
- Partner at Zirngibl since 2000
- Support in real-estate transactions for family offices
- Constant consulting in legal real-estate and construction matters for an MDAX-listed clothing company and a private hospital operator
- Support for the purchase of a real-estate portfolio for a project developer