Specialist lawyer for public procurement law
Mr. Robbe specializes in the full spectrum of public procurement law. He mainly supports and advises contracting authorities and bidders in procurement procedures for construction, goods and services, the conduct of public procurement review proceedings before the public procurement review boards and complaint boards, the enforcement of secondary claims (damages) and the obtainment of interim relief in public procurement matters.
- High school diploma in Berlin
- Studied in Frankfurt/Oder and Berlin (Humboldt University Berlin)
- First State Exam in Berlin
- Advanced practical legal training at Berlin Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Berlin
- Licensed to practice law since 2003
- Specialist lawyer for public procurement law
- Deutsches Vergabenetzwerk (DVNW) e.V.
- forum vergabe e.V.
- DAI Verband Deutscher Architekten- und Ingenieurvereine e.V.
- Bauindustrieverband Berlin-Brandenburg e.V.
- Immobilienforum Berlin
- VBKI Verein Berliner Kaufleute und Industrieller e.V.
- Architekturpreis Berlin e.V.
- Deutscher Anwaltverein e.V. (German Lawyer Association)