Mr. Jakob specializes in private building and architecture law. In addition to work at court, a focus of Mr. Jakob’s consulting work is on legal construction project support as well as all aspects of architecture and engineering law.
His clients include institutional customers, residential builders, hospital operators, family offices, as well as construction companies and architecture and engineering firms.
- Studied in Munich and at Università degli Studi di Ferrara
- First State Exam in Munich
- Research associate at Max-Planck-Institut für Geistiges Eigentum, Wettbewerbs- und Steuerrecht
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2013
- Family office construction consulting for conversion of a commercial and office building in the city center.
- Construction consulting for a hotel chain for building projects in Germany and EU countries.
- Consulting for an international architecture firm in the course of implementing new construction for an office building in Germany.
- Ongoing support for extensive building processes and independent evidentiary proceedings.
- Ongoing consulting for a hospital association operating throughout Germany when implementing new construction projects and rehabilitation projects.
- Consulting for a building company in the course of expanding a highway in Bavaria.
- Seminars on current topics of private building and architecture law, for instance the new construction and architecture contract law in the German Civil Code.