Dr. Mitterer advises national and international companies and groups in complex matters of collective and individual employment law and employment contract law.
Dr. Mitterer specializes in corporate restructurings, from strategic planning to implementation.
Other focal points of his advisory work include the design of organizational and control systems to prevent liability for criminal and regulatory offenses (compliance systems), planning and design support in the implementation of German business establishments of foreign companies, and questions related to employment in national and international groups (including matrix structures).
Dr. Mitterer also regularly advises clients on the design and termination of managing director and management board member employment contracts and in all matters of corporate co-determination.
Dr. Mitterer regularly advises companies and groups in matters involving financial services, including fintech, digital, healthcare and transport/logistics.
Dr. Mitterer also lectures regularly on different topics of employment law.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
As in prior years, we continued and extended our close collaboration with our colleague Dr. Lorenz Mitterer (Zirngibl Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB) last year. We regularly recommend his involvement and engagement in matters of employment law to our clients.
As evidenced by the always positive feedback we receive, we and our clients appreciate his great advisory expertise, excellent collaboration style and absolute reliability of Dr. Mitterer and the Zirngibl law firm.
We and our clients are especially impressed with his ability to combine specialist expertise with practical solutions. We are therefore pleased to continue working with this unconditionally recommendable colleague in matters of employment law.
Thanks to this excellent collaboration, our law firm also regularly engages Dr. Mitterer to advise us in our own employment law matters.
- Studied law at LMU Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Doctoral degree from LMU Munich with Prof. Dr. Volker Rieble (ZAAR
- Licensed to practice law since 2011
- Specialist lawyer for employment law
- Design and negotiation of central works agreements on the use of company IT systems and data protection for a company in the chemicals industry
- Restructuring of the IT department of a financial services provider
- Preparation and installation of an organizational and control system to ensure compliance with employment law requirements at several clinics of a clinic group
- Design and negotiation of works agreements on the use of company IT systems and data protection for a research institute
- Restructuring of a fintech company,
- Advice of a fintech company on a company acquisition (strategic advice and due diligence)
- Advice of a clinic in a dispute with a cooperation partner and its shareholders
- Advice and representation of the management board of a financial services provider