Dr. Wiedemann specializes in providing advice to SMEs in matters of intellectual property and industrial property protection (IP). His clients include companies in the sectors of IT, electronics, fintech, real estate, pharmaceuticals, life sciences and automotive. Dr. Wiedemann also supports companies that are active in the field of additive manufacturing.
Dr. Wiedemann advises clients on the development and defense of trademarks, design rights and other industrial property rights, questions of competition and antitrust law and the protection of business secrets, including the design of contracts and general terms and conditions.
He represents his clients in litigation throughout Germany.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Dr. Wiedemann has been repeatedly cited in the JUVE Law Guide as an often recommended lawyer for competition law.
- High school diploma in Bad Homburg v.d.H.
- Studied in Regensburg
- Doctoral degree in Regensburg on the subject of “Licenses and Licensing Agreements in Insolvency Proceedings”
- Advanced practical legal training at Nuremberg Higher Regional Court, with a posting at a large, international law firm in Frankfurt/Main
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2005
- Specialist lawyer for industrial property protection since 2013
- Member of the management board of Verband 3DDruck e.V. (3-D Printing Association) since 2016