Dr. Gebhardt advises companies and entrepreneurs regarding competition law and industrial property rights.
Dr. Gebhardt provides ongoing support for IT projects and transactions.
Dr. Gebhardt advises companies concerning compliance and risk management.
- High school diploma in Munich
- Studied in Freiburg-im-Breisgau
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Tulane Law School Summer Program: Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Worked in litigation financing at Foris AG, Munich, and Foris Inc., New York
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Earned doctoral degree under Professor Stephan Breidenbach at Viadrina European University
- Licensed to practice law since 2005
- Since 2011, partner at the Zirngibl law firm
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Partner in Zirngibl’s IP/IT and competition law working group
- Constant awards for Zirngibl as a respected law firm in trademark and competition law in the JUVE law guide for law firms in Germany
- JUVE law guide 2016/2017: “frequently recommended: Dr. Martin Gebhardt”
- JUVE law guide 2017/2018: “frequently recommended: Dr. Martin Gebhardt”
- JUVE law guide 2018/2019: “frequently recommended: Dr. Martin Gebhardt”
- JUVE law guide 2018/2019: “Dr. Martin Gebhardt (“very committed, competent, and fast, reassuring and tactically smart during representation, intelligent briefs,” client; trademark and competition law)”
- Studienvereinigung Kartellrecht e.V.
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht e.V. (GRUR) (German Association for Industrial Property Protection and Copyrights)
- International Trade Mark Association
- Monaco Jazz Club e.V.
- IP and IT rights in the transaction and utilization, paying special attention to antitrust law
- Advised media group when purchasing and marketing rights, particularly in joint-venture configurations
- Ongoing consulting for a corporate household appliance group in contractual risk management for supplier agreements in procurement and sales
- Advised a company in the FMCG industry on trademark and design protection in international sales and license exploitation
- Support for IT projects in private- and public-sector companies from the tender offer, contract design, steering committee and task force to going live; for instance in the fields of ERP and E-records in hospitals.