Mr. Steur specializes in advising companies and private individuals in matters of real estate law and private construction law.
The law firm’s clients whom he advises include property developers, project developers and institutional real estate investors. He advises particularly in matters of property development law, real estate transactions and residential property law.
- High school diploma in Lindau am Bodensee
- Studied in Würzburg
- First State Exam in Würzburg
- Advanced practical legal training at Stuttgart Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Stuttgart
- Licensed to practice law since 2017
- Advice of various property developers in matters of project development, contract design, sales process, construction projects, representation in litigation
- Comprehensive advice of a large building society on the sale of several hundred residential units
- Advice of real estate investors during the acquisition process (particularly due diligence, contract design, contract negotiations)
- Advice on various matters involving residential property law