Specialist lawyer in employment law
Mr. Attenberger advises and represents SMEs and enterprise groups in individual and collective employment law, particularly termination of employment, restructuring, and matters relating to wage scale agreements. He works at courts all over Germany on dismissal protection cases and collective-bargaining disputes for our clients, supporting them in all aspects of day-to-day employment law matters.
Mr. Attenberger supports executives and management bodies both when creating their employment agreements and on termination of their employment.
In addition, Mr. Attenberger advises companies in the healthcare industry as well as other service providers on all issues of medical law.
The clients served by Mr. Attenberger include companies from a variety of industries including food production, healthcare, and the financial and real-estate sector.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
Our clients particularly value Mr. Attenberger for his quick reaction times and his professional and successful litigation skills at labor courts.
- Studied law in Bielefeld und Cologne
- First State Law Exam in Cologne
- Postgraduate studies for Master of Laws (LL.M.) at University of Technology Sydney in the fields of corporate and commercial law and medical law
- Advanced practical legal training at Berlin Higher Regional Court
- Second State Law Exam in Berlin
- Licensed to practice law since 2014
- Closure of an umbrella association in the foodstuff industry
- Advising a paper and printing company when exiting the wage scale agreement
- Hospital closure for a hospital company operating throughout Germany
- Due-diligence consulting for purchase of a hospital location
- Consulting on a merger of hospital companies