Mr. Goertz advises domestic and international companies and corporate groups in all areas of individual and collective employment law. The focus of his work is on legal and strategic consulting when planning and implementing restructuring measures, company transfers, mass layoffs, and corporate transactions, including due diligence and representation in court, particularly in employee dismissal protection cases.
Mr. Goertz regularly consults on issues of health care law and compliance with employment regulations.
His clients particularly include hospital associations and hospitals, healthcare facilities, FinTech companies, banks, and clothing companies.
- Studied at Ludwig-Maximilian-Universität in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Munich Higher Regional Court
- Licensed to practice law since 2016
- Trained as a specialist in health care law in 2019
- Created and installed an organization and control system for complying with employment regulations at multiple hospitals belonging to a German hospital group
- Supported a hospital in a dispute with a cooperation partner and its shareholders
- Due diligence and strategic consulting for purchase of a FinTech enterprise
- Restructured a structural-facings company with international operations (strategic planning, implementation and settlement of subsequent employee dismissal protection litigation)
- Due-diligence consulting for a corporate transaction by a large German real-estate developer
- Advised a healthcare product manufacturer on a cooperative project with practicing physicians