Dr. Schultes advises clients on M&A transactions and equity investment projects (private equity/venture capital) in the national and international environment. He advises entrepreneurs, enterprises, strategic investors and financial investors in all legal matters before, during and after conclusion of the transaction.
Dr. Schultes heads the Due Diligence & Legal work group of the Digitalization of M&A task force of the German M&A association Bundesverband Mergers & Acquisitions e.V.
- ARQIS Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
- Since 2015: ZIRNGIBL Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
- Licensed to practice law since 2012
- Bundesverband Mergers & Acquisitions e.V.
- Münchner M&A Forum e.V.
- Advice of a foreign investor on a VC investment in an online retailer
- Advice on the acquisition of an equity investment in a healthcare company
- Advice on the acquisition of an equity investment in an international tourism group
- Advice on the acquisition of a real estate consulting firm
- Advice of exchange-listed companies on takeover offers