Mr. Gottschalk specializes in advising clients in real-estate transactions and project developments in Germany.
The clients he serves at the firm primarily include project developers and institutional investors. He works primarily in the areas of hospitality and real-estate tax law.
- High school diploma in Berlin
- Studied in Munich
- First State Exam in Munich
- Advanced practical legal training at Ingolstadt Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Munich
- Licensed to practice law since 2012
- Tax consultant
- Advised a real-estate developer in multiple hotel project developments
- Ongoing transaction consulting for various asset managers operating in Germany
- Ongoing consulting for various hotel operators