Attorney at Law
Ms. Dörnemann advises companies and executives in all areas of individual and collective employment law. Her main practice areas include advising employers on drafting employment contract regulations, preparing warnings and notices of termination, and drafting termination and liquidation agreements. A further focus of her work is the law on works constitution. Here she supports companies in all collective bargaining law issues, including the negotiation and conclusion of works agreements. Ms. Dörnemann also represents our clients in disputes before the labor courts.
- Studied law at the Westfälische Wilhelms-University in Münster
- First state examination in Münster (Higher Regional Court Hamm)
- Legal clerkship in Leipzig with optional station in Mytilini, Lesbos
- Second state examination in Leipzig (Higher Regional Court Dresden)
- Licensed to practice law since 2020