Attorney at Law
Mr. Metzmeier specializes in project-specific tax consulting for businesses and individuals.
Among other things, Mr. Metzmeier focuses on tax consulting for real-estate transactions and M&A’s. The clients he serves at our firm include project developers, owner-builders, (institutional) investors, and individuals.
In particular, he consults on matters of real-estate tax law, tax-optimized restructuring, and tax-optimized succession planning.
- High school diploma in Göppingen
- Studied in Tübingen
- First State Exam in Tübingen
- Advanced practical legal training in the district of the Stuttgart Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Stuttgart
- Licensed to practice law since 2018
- Attorney for tax law at a large German law firm in Munich
- At Zirngibl Rechtsanwälte since 2020
REFERENCES, CLIENTS, PROJECTS
- Tax consulting for investors when purchasing real estate and enterprises as part of share deals and asset deals (setting up the optimum tax purchase structure, tax-related due diligence, contract design, contract negotiation).
- Tax consulting for and structuring of real-estate and enterprise sales and tax consulting when investors enter as part of a capital increase.
- Tax consulting for restructuring and transformation within corporate groups to prepare for new investors.
- Consulting on various matters regarding real-estate transfer tax.