Attorney at Law
Corporate law, banking and capital market law
Mr. Fietz advises companies and entrepreneurs in the fields of commercial and corporate law as well as in the areas of banking and capital market law.
- High school diploma in Augsburg
- Study of law at the University of Augsburg
- First state examination in Augsburg
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Munich
- Second state examination in Augsburg
Admitted as a lawyer since 2020
PUBLICATIONS -ECJ 30.01.2020 - Case C-394/18: Preliminary ruling proceedings in the case of excessive transposition of directives; creditor protection measures in the case of company splits; WuB 2020, 279 (together with Prof. Dr. Raphael Koch LL.M (Cambridge), EMBA.