Specialist lawyer for administrative law
Ms. Hederich-McCall, LL.M. (Otago), specializes in advising companies, municipalities, and individuals in the area of public building and sectoral-planning law. In addition, she also consults on other areas of public business law, particularly environmental and planning law. Ms. Hederich-McCall has particular experience advising private property developers and municipalities, particularly in the context of construction and infrastructure projects, matters of area development planning, and particularly urban planning law.
One focus of Ms. Hederich-McCall’s work is enforcement of contested building rights and the creation of building rights. She represents project developers and investors in building permit proceedings and area development planning proceedings, including the necessary urban planning agreements and negotiations with municipalities and building permit authorities.
- High school diploma in Hannover
- Studied in Berlin und Leuven (Belgium)
- First State Exam in Berlin
- Studied in New Zealand for LL.M.
- Advanced practical legal training at Berlin Higher Regional Court
- Second State Exam in Berlin
- Licensed to practice law since 2013
- Specialist lawyer for administrative law
- Reviewed public-law risks in the context of large real-estate transactions
- Worked on area development planning proceedings for expansion of a nursing home
- Worked nationwide on building permit proceedings for well-known companies